Friday, June 1, 2012


Believe it or not, I'm actually not as negative and pessimistic as I seem on this blog.
Frankly, I'm probably one of the more positive, happy people you'll meet in your life.  So why is my blog so full of depressing posts?
Well, I gave it some thought and came up with an explanation.
When I'm happy, which is most of the time in my life, I don't feel the need to write about it, because I already share the story/my state with people around me.  However, when I'm sad/mad/blah, I usually don't show it or talk about it.
That's where my diary came in.  I used to write in my diary about the things that I wouldn't talk to other people about, and that became a habit.  I'm used to talking about happy things and acting out my feelings, not writing about it.
But I think I'll start trying harder to really show how I am.
I think you've seen plenty of the "dark" side of me.
I'll probably still rant about some asshole now and then, but that's not all I am.
So here's to a new beginning.