Dell XPS 15
8GB RAM
750GB 7200RPM hard drive
i7-2630QM processor
3 yr best warrantee
1GB graphics
backlit keyboard
1920 x 1080 display
all under $1300. Yes.
Thanks to some promos and coupons I managed to find online,
I got all the specs I needed/wanted for a lot cheaper than I had expected.
When I looked at some reviews about this laptop,
everyone mentioned what a great sound system it had.
So of course I tested it out with some Muse.
Yup. It's that great.
I got the 6-cell battery, and it seems to last around 3 hours.
The screen resolution is pretty crazy too.
All the pictures and pages are so clear that it almost hurts my eyes.
Watching a movie on this is going to be a JOY.
Watching a movie on this is going to be a JOY.
I can't wait to work on some 3D graphics and what not on this baby :)