Monday, December 31, 2012

 
OH HEY
 
...it's 10 minutes before 2013. 
 
This year just ran past me so fast, and now I'm just holding onto the last strand. 
A lot happened. 
I am now a permanent resident of the USA. 
I am 20 years old. 
I live with two sisters with no blood tie. 
I have been together with someone for over a year. 
I have not seen my sister for over a year. 
etc. etc. that I will skip because it will be New Years by the time I'm done with the list. 
 
A lot will happen next year (hopefully?)
I will be 21 (this will surely happen) 
I will see my sister for the first time in two years (if I have the money) 
I will have been together with someone for over two years (holy smokes) 
I will become more beautiful (if that's possible) 
I will learn a ton of stuff (whether I like it or not) 
etc. etc. 
 
I haven't decided on my New Years Resolution, since I always procrastinate on that
until maybe a week or two into the New Year. 
I sincerely hope that everyone have a best year yet in 2013. 
Especially me. 
And my family. 
And maybe my friends too. 
 
Happy New Year. 
 
Twenty-Thirteen. 
 
Woot.