Monday, July 30, 2012



Our personalities are total opposites, but we have the same interests.
I think that's why we make a great pair.
I can talk to him for hours about anything without being self-conscious,
and even when there is silence, there's no awkwardness - it's a golden silence.  
Everything I do feels right when I'm with him, 
and I know that, even though he teases me 24/7,
he won't actually judge me for all the weird things I say and do,
One may think that this is all because we've been together for over 8 months now,
but we were like that from the very beginning.  

No one can possibly know what will happen to us in the future.  
But right now, at this very moment, what I know is that 
I feel extremely happy when I'm with you, and you bring out the best in me.  
Thank you for being in my life, I love you.  

Happy birthday to the best man in my life :)
... Other than my dad teehee