Wednesday, June 13, 2012
I've been getting in a habit of waking up early.
It's surprising how much longer a day feels like when you have just a few hours more.
Since I go to work everyday, I felt like I had no time for myself to enjoy my little hobbies.
Then I realized that I sleep in until 9 a.m. and go to work at 10 a.m.
When I can wake up at 6 or 7 a.m. and have 3 hours of free time.
Since I share a room with my mom, I'm forced to go to bed when she goes to bed at 10 p.m. anyway.
So I decided to pick up my hobbies again.
I painted for a little bit while I was in Blacksburg, and it was a nice way to release stress.
I still have some paint and a few canvases, so that's something I can start on right away,
once I figure out what I want to paint.
For a refresher and a reminder,
I'll go out biking in the morning with my camera, and take pictures of what I see.
Doesn't have to be grand or anything- just of what I see.
My laptop's gone beserk so it would be harder to edit the photos, but I'll be fine.
I'm gonna have a great summer.