Friday, August 5, 2011

In 7th grade, I had to write in a diary for a few months for a church group.
The teacher told us to write the entries as if we're talking to God,
confessing our sins, talking about daily life and what not.

My first entry begins like this-

Well, hi- this feels really weird.  Should I be like, "hi, God," or "wassup~ how's it goin'?" or "hello, God"?  I don't know what to say.

Yea.
I had no clue.

And I kinda feel like I'm re-living that moment right now.
As ecstatic as I am to start blogging, I have no idea what to write about.
I have so many things that I would like to share, but they're all sort of jumbled up in my head.

I ended up writing in that diary for almost three years.
In that diary are my thoughts and feelings, marked up all over the pages.
I hope that this blog will be somewhat like my old diary, except more organized.
Hopefully